Wednesday April 3rd, 2013
Hope your Easter was wonderful! We started a tradition of celebrating Easter as a family holiday this year. As it was our first time, we didn’t do too many things, but it was surely fun for my 4.5y daughter to decorate the eggs and for both kids to egg hunt.
I apologize for not doing the “This & That” post for a while. I’ve been having too much on my plate, and to be honest, I felt a bit unmotivated these days. I think I need a real vacation, but with single salary and 2 kids, looks like we won’t be able to afford it anytime soon So we’re doing staycation again this Easter holiday. How about you? I sure hope you are enjoying the Easter school holiday with the kids, where ever you are.
I have quite a list this time:
- Circus Nock in Lausanne starts this Friday, until 17 April 2013
- IKEA currently offers 20% off all toys for IKEA Family members, until 6 April
- Early Parenthood Support group. The first group will be held on Monday, April 8 at 15.00.
- Baby Sensory Classes in the Suisse Romande (the page on facebook)
- The next scheduled coffee mornings in Starbucks, St. Laurent are on Tuesdays the 16th and 30th April 2013 from 10.30am to 1pm. No RSVP required. Find the group at the end of the café.
- New Tai chi courses starts this April. Open house Monday 15 April – 9:00-11:00 and 19:00-20:30.
- A blog for those of you living in or near, or interested with Nyon: Living in Nyon
- Have kids who are ready to taste some jobs? Apprenticeship at the Swiss Post
- Want to speed up on a motorbike in a real circuit? Here’s your chance