Wednesday September 25th, 2013
I’m too busy enjoying the sun, so let’s just go straight to the list, ok?
- Kamishibai storytelling (in French) : “Le pinceau magique”, written by Sabine Girardet and illustrated by Denis Kormann. Saturday, 28 Sept 2013. Opening at 11:30am. Readings at 2pm, 2:30pm, 3pm and 3:30pm. At the Children’s Library Lausanne (BMJ) Avenue d’Echallens 2A. More info here.
- SHEzone is launching their Little Leg Walk in Lausanne. The first event – “Hug a Tree” – will be on Wednesday, 2 Oct 3:00-4:30pm. As an extra, there will be Michelle Petersen, a professional photographer, to give tips on how to take great children pics. More info and register here.
- FREE yoga class by Rania. Every Thursday from 5pm until 6:15 pm at: “Espace yoga pour tous” Place de la Gare 10. More info and registration to fakih.rania (AT) gmail.com , 076 203 32 31
- 24 hours of swimming (24 Heures de natation) on Saturday-Sunday, 5-6 Oct 2013 at Mon-Repos indoor pool. Open to anyone who can swim unaided for a minimal of 50m course, no limit on age and speed.
- Stageworks Academy, a new English-speaking musical theatre academy for young adults from 12 years of age, will start their classes on 1 November 2013. The classes will be on Fridays 4:30-6:30pm building towards a production in the Spring. For more info: Théâtre du Château, Rue du Château 7, La Tour De Peilz, stageworks-academy (AT) hotmail.com, 079 814 0979 or 079 908 9414
- Key English School offers English camps during the October school holiday. More info here.
Have a lovely start of autumn/fall, parents!