by meta on Tuesday December 4th, 2012
End of 2012 Holiday Giveaways: Free classes from L’écoline in St. Sulpice!
I was contacted recently by Marion Julia, the managing director of the new bilingual school L’écoline in St. Sulpice. She kindly offered me four free classes (1 class for each course they have at the moment) to giveaway to Lausanne Mom readers. Of course I took the offer as I have heard great feedback about this new school.
There are currently four classes going (the baking and decorating will start in January) and they are all open-ended classes.
- Theater (Commedia del’Arte), 4-8Y. On Mondays, 4:30-5:30PM
- Sweet Baking and decorating (by Nikki of Toute Sweet), 3-12Y. On Tuesdays, 4:30-5:30PM
- Baby’Arts (introduction to theater, dance and music). On Wednesday from 9-10AM (for 3 to 4 years old) and from 10-11AM (for 4 to 5 years old)
- English through music, 3-6Y. On Thursdays, from 4:30-5:30PM
To enter the giveaway please leave a comment letting us know which class you would like to win (you may list more than one class, but you can only win one). Comments are accepted until Monday, 10 Dec 2012 at 11:59PM. As usual, the 4 winners will be picked by random.org. Note that there is no obligation to enroll for full program when you win the class. You may claim your free class anytime between January and June 2013.
Winner announcement on 13 Dec 2012
The lucky mamas who were picked by random.org to get free classes from L’écoline are:
- Adriana – English through music
- Eri – Baby’Arts
- Vidhya – Theater
- Valeria – Sweet Baking and Decorating
I will email the 4 winners personally regarding their prizes. I thank all of you for participating, and Marion for the generous prizes and the possibility to host this giveaway.