by meta on Monday March 19th, 2012
This & That March 2012 – Week#12
- Do you have children who are going for university soon? You may want to attend this workshop next Monday.
- There is a free talk about Stress & Hormones on Tuesday 27 March 2012 in Chavannes-des-Bogis. Click here for more info (scroll down to find the info about the talk). And here’s the coverage by Know-It-All.
- Next open house by Atelier 3petit points coming this week (21-23 March 2012, 10:30am-4:30pm)
- Traveling alone with your children? Get a letter of consent from the father/mother, or you may be stopped at the airport and miss your flight. See this excellent article by Know-It-All (thanks, Haruka, for the info)
- Do you remember Nicola Pravato, the fabulously talented lady behind Lausanne Stitch ‘n’ Bitch and next to nicx? See the most perfect baby shower she hosted for her friend *swoon* (or here for coverage by Liberty London Girl)
- And did you see the balloon cookies from that baby shower? Nikki from Toute Sweet made them. I still have to post about her here, but for now, what I can tell is that she’s so popular that you should reserve the cookies and cakes very well in advance or she’ll be booked out!